Reasons to invest with Ecsponent
Ecsponent offers JSE-listed preference shares to investors who require a medium-term investment and stable, predictable returns.
Preference shares, key features
Five sound reasons to invest with us.
- Free your investment from market volatility with fixed returns of 10% or more per annum*
- Receive 100% investment allocation
- Choose between fixed, monthly dividend payments, or a capital growth option
- Your capital is returned at the end of the five-year investment term
- Enjoy the unique attributes of a listed preference share in your investment portfolio
Preference share performance vs common SA benchmarks
Graph is for illustrative purposes only. The data excludes all fees and taxes that may be applicable. For illustrative purposes, monthly income distributions were added back to the capital amount to express total return on investment. Income from this investment is paid monthly, net of tax, and is not automatically reinvested.
Ecsponent Financial Services is an authorised financial service provider registered with the Financial Services Board under license number FSP 32968 and provides investors with the information and advice they need to make investment decisions that are appropriate to their own needs. Ecsponent Financial Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ecsponent Limited.
Suitable for investors who:
- Require a medium-term investment
- Stable, predictable returns
- The unique attributes of listed preference shares in their investment portfolio
High level overview of different Preferential Shares
|Product||Minimum investment||Gross return||Income / Capital growth|
|Fixed-Rate Income Provider (D)||R 1 000 000||12.50%||Paid monthly||Read more|
|Fixed-Rate Income Provider (E)||R 200 000||11.25%||Paid monthly||Read more|
|Fixed-Rate Income Provider (G)||R 10 000||10.00%||Paid monthly||Read more|
|Fixed-Rate Growth Provider (B)||R 10 000||11.20%||At end of term||Read more|