You are encouraged to report suspected illegal or wrongful content or actions to:
- Telephone: 087 808 0100
- Email: email@example.com
- This email legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient / addressee in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
- This email transmission contains confidential information, which is the property of the Ecsponent Group. No person, other than the recipient (so indicated by the sender) may use or disclose the contents of this message, links or attachments hereto to any person whatsoever. Disclosure and/or use may lead to civil liability.
- The information in this email or attachments thereto is intended for the attention and use only of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this email transmission, or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited. Should you have received this email in error, please delete and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately. At no time may you act on the information contained therein.
- The email address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other marketing practices without the prior written consent of the sender.
- Under no circumstances shall the Ecsponent Group or the sender of this email be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this email, or of any other hyper linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if the Ecsponent Group or the sender of this email have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any agreements concluded with the Ecsponent Group by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once the Ecsponent Group indicated such contract formation in a written follow up communication.
- No email correspondence sent to the Ecsponent Group shall be deemed to have been received until the Ecsponent Group has responded thereto in writing. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a response.
- No warranties are made or implied that any employee or contractor of the Ecsponent Group was authorised to make this communication.
- The Ecsponent Group retains the copyright in all email messages and attachments sent from its communications systems. You are hereby licensed to open and read the message and/or attachments only – all other rights are reserves unless so indicated by the sender.
- The views and opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of the Ecsponent Group. If this email message was used for purposes unrelated to the official business of the Ecsponent Group, the Ecsponent Group shall not be liable for any damage caused by the contents of this message and the sender shall take full responsibility therefor in his/her sole and personal capacity.
- Subject to urgent and interim court relief, all disputes and/or disagreements and/or damages and/or liabilities, in any manner related to the following:
11.1 Interpretation and enforceability of this email legal notice;
11.2 Interpretation of this email legal notice;
11.3 Content (including message headers, links and/or attachments) of this email message; or
11.4 Sending or receipt of this email message shall be referred to urgent and confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited arbitration rules of the South African Arbitration Foundation and such arbitration shall be conducted in Pretoria in English.
- The law of South Africa governs this email legal notice.
- Information disclosures required by law:
13.1 Full name of company: Ecsponent Group
13.2 Postal address: PO Box 39660, Garsfontein East, 0060
13.3 Street address: 1st Floor, Acacia House, Green Hill Village Office Park, Lynnwood Road, corner of Botterklapper and Nentabos Streets, The Willows, Pretoria East, Gauteng South Africa
13.4 Web site: https://www.ecsponentlimited.com/
- This email legal notice shall at all times take precedence over any other email disclaimer(s) received by employees or contractors utilising the communications facilities of the Ecsponent Group.
- The Ecsponent Group retains the copyright in this email legal notice.
© 2016, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copying, distribution or use of this notice, in whole or in part, shall result in civil and criminal action.