What are listed medium term notes?
JSE-listed medium term notes offer an alternative to investors who seek a regular income and superior interest rates. These instruments are easy to understand, simple and inexpensive to invest in and offer a range of investment alternatives.
Refer to Ecsponent’s Domestic Medium Term Note Programme Prospectus as amended and/or supplemented from time to time for full details about the listed medium term notes.
Easy alternative to an income-generating investment
What are the features of these notes?
- Stable, predictable income through monthly interest payments.
- Fixed three-year term, with the option to buy and sell on the JSE.
- An easy and inexpensive investment alternative.
- Income can be offset against exempt interest allowances.
- An alternative asset class for investors looking to diversify their portfolios.
Suitable for investors who require:
- A medium-term investment
- Stable, predictable returns
- The unique attributes of listed medium term notes in their investment portfolio
Who can invest in medium term notes?
- Any legal entity, including trusts
- Any person aged 18 years or older
How to invest:
The retail notes can be purchased in R100 denominations with a minimum investment requirement of R10 000. Once listed, they can be traded through the JSE.
For more information, contact your Ecsponent advisor.
High level overview of Ecsponent's different listed medium term notes
|Product||Minimum investment||Gross annual rate of return||Income/Capital growth|
|Zero-Coupon Note 4**(D)||R 50 000||11.20%||Paid at the end of the term||Read more|
|Floating Rate||R 10 000||Prime interest rate + 1.5%||Paid monthly||Read more|
|Fixed-Rate Note 1||R 10 000||9.00%||Paid monthly||Read more|
|Fixed-Rate Note 2||R 100 000||10.00%||Paid monthly||Read more|
|Fixed-Rate Note 3||R 1 000 000||12.00%||Paid monthly||Read more|